- Internal communications
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Mission, Vision and Values
- Customer Engagement
- Employee Engagement
- Creative Process Management
- Innovation Management
- Recruitment and Onboarding
- Skills Development and Employee Assessment
Accessing and analyzing info from customers’ unconscious and automatic brain reactions to various visual and experiential situations
What You Get
The true position of you brand in your customers’ brains. You will discover:
- The automatic reaction of the brain to your brand: positive vs negative and strong vs weak.
- The impact of your logo, tagline and latest campaign on your brand positioning.
- What people associate your brand with.
- Comparison of your brand with major competitors’ brands.
- Practical suggestions for improvements.
We show your brand in various forms (word, logo, tagline, in campaigns, with various associations etc.) to your customers and/or other groups. Then, we measure how their brains react. We do the same by also inserting brands of your main competitors to see the relative brand strength. Our unique methodology gives you exact measurements and the confidence to proceed to the right actions to acquire the position you want.
- Emotional Reaction
- Emotional Intensity
- Engagement Levels
- Cognitive Load
- Fight/Flight Responses
- Visual Attractiveness
- Visual Interest
- Gaze patterns and Sequences
- Stress levels
- Fixation Levels
Help your people develop brain-friendly skills in management and communications in order to engage, convince and achieve more at work. We offer a variety of training options depending on the focus of your team.
Our training programs are categorized in the following two groups:
Group A. Brain-friendly Communications: for sales, marketing, customer service and negotiations teams.
Group B. Brain-friendly Leadership: for managers, team leaders and directors. We design and implement totally customized programs to your company’s business needs.
Dr. Nikolaos Dimitriadis (PhD, MBA) is the author of books "Neuroscience for Leaders: A Brain Adaptive Leadership Approach” (Kogan Page, London) & "Advanced Marketing Management: Principles, skills and Tools” (Kogan Page, London) and an award-winning neuro professional, educator and consultant.
He is the CEO of Trizma Neuro leading a team of neuroscientists and experienced business consultants that use neuroscience technology to boost team and company performance.
Let’s Accelerate Beyond Brain Together!
What sets us apart
- World-class Neuro Tech Scientific Methodology
- Highly Advanced Consulting