Data protection policy
1. Information we collect
1.1 Information You Give Us
Personal data in the context of communication with you
When you give us your data to contact us, we collect and maintain your data solely for the purposes listed below. In this context, we collect the data you provide yourself, such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and any other information that may be contained in the free comment field.
Personal data in the context of the submission of your CV
When you submit your CV via our Website, we collect and maintain information about your identity (such as your first name, surname, father's name, date of birth), contact details (e-mail, telephone, home address), information about your education (qualifications, educational institutions), your skills and your professional experience (previous employers, length of employment, position), any other information included in your CV, the fulfillment of military obligations (if applicable), as well as the positions and areas of activity you are interested in.
Personal data in the context of subscribing to Company’s newsletter
If you provide your consent by registering your email in the field for subscription to our Newsletter, we will register it and send you Newsletters and various updates.
Personal data in the context of user account creation in order to be able to download useful documents through Company’s website
If you provide your consent by registering your data in the field for user account creation, we will register it and enable you to download documents through our website, such as tests, reports etc.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically
2. Why we collect your information
When submitting your information to the contact form, we use it to contact you and offer you the information and/or services you have requested. In this case, the processing of your data is necessary for us to make the requested communication.
- Submission of CV
When you submit your CV via either the contact form or the special CV form, we collect your data and process it to assess your work abilities and skills and look at the possibility of cooperation with you. The processing of your information is based on your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. In this case, we will not be able to look at the possibility of cooperation with you.
- Improvement of Services
We maintain your data and historical usage of our services in order to extract statistics that allow us to better evaluate visits and user navigation through our website, in order to improve its content and structure. The processing of the data is based on the company's legitimate interest in monitoring the customers’ response to its services and improving them.
- Sending of Company’s newsletter
- User account creation for enabling you to download useful documents through Company’s website
3. Recipients of your data
4. Duration of processing
Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. Our retention periods are based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, our intellectual property or ownership rights, contract requirements, operational directives or needs and historical archiving.
Regarding the sending of newsletters, we will keep your data as long as you remain registered with our company for sending newsletters. In any case, you have the right to request the interruption of communication at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe button which you can find in any newsletter you receive by us.
Regarding your user account, we will keep your data as long as your account remains active.
5. Your rights
- Access to your personal data
- Rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Deletion of your personal data, unless their processing is necessary for the exercise of legal rights of Optimal or third parties, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for public interest reasons or for defending our legal rights before judicial or other Authorities
- Restriction of processing of your personal data only for specific purposes
- To withdraw at any time your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes and/or targeted advertising by sending an email or written request to firstname.lastname@example.org using the contact details below. In such case, their processing by us will be suspended, nevertheless this will not impact the legitimacy of any processing performed until the time of withdrawal
In order to exercise any of the above rights we advise you to use our "Data Subject Request Form” and submit it according to the instructions provided on our website. You may also email us or send us a written request, using our contact details below.